Just wanted to invite you all out to our next stated communication on Feb 27th.
Bro. Junior Warden Michael Verville will be preparing us the makings for a "Taco Tuesday." Please let us know if you are coming.
I am attaching a word search. Complete it and bring it back for your chance to win a $2.00 scratch off to share 50/50 with the MHCO or Whitestone.
- March 3rd - Five hour lecture service. 8am until 2 pm. Breakfast is being served
- March 12th - Stated Communication
- March 16th - Visit St. James Lodge for a 3rd degree. RSVP to WB Raul Herrera by March 12th
- March 21st - Lodge Clean up day, This is a Thursday evening at 5:30. We could use all hands on deck.
- April 6th - Homecoming Breakfast. We want all Members of Eagle Lodge, active or inactive, to come out and enjoy fellowship and good food. Families are welcome.
* Also just want to remind everyone that we practice every Thursday evening. Please come join us. Currently we are working on the EA degree.
Thanks and look forward to seeing you all soon.
WM Tim Walker
Brethren, please find attached the February newsletter. Hope to see you on the 13th.
I just wanted to personally invite you to come enjoy a meal and meeting with us this Tuesday. It is our first stated communication of the year. If you've been attending regularly, please don't stop. If you haven't been in awhile, please comeback. You are welcome and we would love to see you.
Master Chef - WB Larry Aydlett, along with the assistance of capable sous chef- (Me) will be preparing a meal of Orange Chicken, rice, salad and dessert for your enjoyment. If you're not familiar with Orange Chicken, it is an American - Chinese dish of fried chicken in a sweet, orange-flavored chili sauce. From all accounts I have received, it's "to die for." You don't want to miss this one! As us young 56 year olds say, "It's gonna be banging."
Please, please, rsvp if attending. We want to have enough, but we don't want to greatly over prepare.
Text or call me to RSVP. 336-516-2271
Thanks and really hope to see you there!!
WM - Tim Walker
Brethren - Attached is the January 2024 eagle lodge newsletter. Click the link at the bottom of the email to view it.